POLICY OF PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA OF ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN
The operations, procedures and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated manner and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered to be the processing of personal data.
Declaration of regulatory compliance.
ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN informs users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users that may be collected by browsing or contracting services through this website.
ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN (owner of this website), guarantees the confidentiality and privacy of the personal data collected, having adopted security measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access and guarantee the integrity and security of personal data, in accordance with to the provisions of current state regulations and, in any case, Regulation (EU) 679/2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data, by providing the necessary technical means to prevent any alteration, loss, access without authorization or misuse of the data treated.
ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN will not be responsible for incidents over personal data when they are derived from an attack or unauthorized access to the systems in such a way that it is impossible to detect by the security measures implemented or when it is due to a lack of diligence on the part of the User. to the guard and custody of your access passwords or your own personal data. Your commitment, the veracity of the data you indicate.
As a user, you accept and guarantee that the personal data you provide are truthful, being solely responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that could be caused to ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN as responsible for this website or third party, if you fill in any form with false or false data. third parties causing deception, damage or injury.
Please inform us of any variation that may occur in the data provided by sending an email to email@example.com
Following the instructions of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection – and despite the fact that the RGPD determines that it would not be lawful to process data on children under 16 years of age, except with the consent of the person with parental rights; and in any case never below 13 years in the case of state legislation-, minors under 14 years old must not transfer their personal data to ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN, without the prior consent of those who hold parental authority and / or legal guardianship.
In the event that ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN detects users who may be under 14 years of age, it reserves the right to request a copy of their ID or equivalent document, or, if applicable, the authorization of those who hold parental authority and / or legal guardianship, causing his withdrawal in case of not accrediting the fulfillment of this requirement or lack of response.
Incorporation of personal data by ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN. Purposes and treatment.
|Management of the relationship with customers||Managing the relationship with potential customers
|Categories of interested
|People with whom a business relationship is maintained as clients||People who are looking to maintain a business relationship as clients|
|Personal data categories||Those necessary for the maintenance of the commercial relationship||Those necessary for the commercial promotion of the company
|identifiers: first and last names, NIF, mailing address, telephones, emails, instant messaging
|Identifications: first and last names, mailing address, telephones, emails, instant messaging|
|The interested party||The interested party|
|Provide the service, invoice, send advertising, after sales service, loyalty||Commercial offers, promotions, proposals|
|Public Administrations, Banks and financial entities, Gestoría, Hosting, Computer Services, Social Security||Hosting, Computer Services|
|Period of conservation
|Those necessary to maintain the commercial relationship and / or those foreseen by the fiscal legislation regarding the prescription of responsibilities||One year from the first contact if answer or from the last answer|
|They do not exist||They do not exist|
The incorporation of your personal data in the personal data files of ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN.
The access by ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN to the data that, according to the infrastructure of this website, are required to contact the user, validations or recommendations on social networks and / or send the newsletter of ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN.
The authorization to communicate electronically with you in response to your inquiries, in advertising information shipments.
The periodic realization of analysis studies of the web for statistical purposes based on the data provided.
As a result of your registration and interaction through this ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN website, you can collect and store the following personal information:
- Name, email address and contact information.
- Data on your activities on this platform (articles and content you visit or are related to your browsing profile);
- Your comments on conversations and assessments made through this website.
- The electronic communications that you send us or data that you issue in your queries.
- In the event that the international transfer of data is required to send the information requested, the transfer will be requested for your express consent. We always try to use secure tools whose servers are preferably in Spain, or otherwise in a member state of the European Union, or that comply with European law in accordance with the guidelines and recommendations of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Exercise of rights
At any time the user can modify their preferences of commercial shipments, as well as exercise at all times their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability, limitation in processing and forgetting, by contacting ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN provided in Regulation (EU) 679 / 2016, relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data, by means of a written communication addressed to A & V SL, with CIF XXX and address at Ali Bei Street, no. 104, local 2, 08013 Barcelona; or by email to rgpd @ electricscooterbcn. com. In both cases, the user must accompany a copy of their national identity document, passport or other valid document that identifies them; as well as all the necessary attached documentation and evidence of the right exercised.
You can also make use of the models and forms that for the exercise of these rights makes available the portal of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
In addition, if you do not wish to receive communications by email you can exercise your right of deletion, limitation in processing and opposition requesting your removal also by regular or electronic mail, in addition to through this link you will have in each email you receive from ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN .
The right of access means that you have the right to obtain information about whether your personal data are being processed, the purpose of the treatment that is being carried out, the treatments to which they are subject, as well as the information available on the origin of the data. such data, international transfers, the conservation period and the communications made or anticipated of them. To exercise it, you do not need to issue a justification, unless you have exercised it in the last six months and / or evidence a legitimate interest. In case of exercising your right of access, ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN is legally bound to decide on the access request within a maximum period of one month from the reception of the request, access may be denied and, if appropriate, the guardianship of the Data Protection Agency due to having exercised such access in the previous six months, or because it foresees or prevents a national or community standard.
The right of rectification means that you have the right to modify the data that are inaccurate or incomplete, for this you must indicate to us what data is referred and the correction that must be made providing documentation that justifies it. We will have to make the rectification as diligently as possible and, in any case, within a period not exceeding one month and we can only deny it by stating the reasons and remembering the exercise of the right to guardianship by the Data Protection Agency.
The right of suppression means that you have the right to have the data that prove to be inadequate or excessive to be suppressed, in this case justifying the concurrence of well-founded and legitimate reasons related to your specific personal situation. We will have to make the deletion within a period of no more than one month, being able to deny it by expressing the reasons and remembering the exercise of the right to guardianship by the Data Protection Agency.
The right of opposition means that you have the right to not carry out the processing of your personal data or we cease in the same in the cases in which your consent for the treatment is not necessary, that it is business prospecting files or that have the purpose of adopting decisions referred to the interested party and based solely on the automated processing of their data. We will have to carry out the rectification within a period not exceeding one month, being able to deny it by stating the reasons and remembering the exercise of the right to guardianship by the Data Protection Agency.
The right to limitation in the treatment entails the power of the interested parties to request and obtain from the Data Controller, a limitation of the processing of their personal data when any of the following scenarios occur: inaccuracy, illegality, claims and / or opposition. We will have to proceed with the limitation as soon as possible and, in any case, within a period of no more than one month, being able to deny it by stating the reasons and remembering the exercise of the right to guardianship by the Data Protection Agency.
The right to oblivion implies the right to prevent the dissemination of personal information through the Internet when its publication does not meet the adequacy and pertinence requirements set forth in the regulations. We will have to process your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within a period not exceeding one month, being able to deny it by stating the reasons and remembering the exercise of the right to guardianship by the Data Protection Agency.
The right to data portability is a right that complements the right of access, since it allows people to obtain the data they have provided to the company (Responsible for Processing) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format . It implies that your personal data, as a user, can be transmitted directly from the company to another, without the need to be delivered to the user, provided that this is technically possible. We will have to make this transfer – as technically possible – as soon as possible and, in any case, within a period of no more than one month, being able to deny it expressing the reasons and remembering the exercise of the right to guardianship by the Agency. Data Protection.
In relation to rights in the processing of data through social media channels, you must take into account the following:
- Access, data portability and the right to be forgotten are defined by the functionality of each social network and the ability to access information according to the configuration you have designed for your profile.
- We can only rectify the rectification in relation to that information that is under our control, for example, delete comments posted on this page from a linked social network or our profiles on social networks, provided they are not by third parties. Everything that escapes our control must request its exercise before the social network in question.
- The suppression, opposition or limitation in the treatment can be executed in relation to the information that is under our control or yours as a user, for example, stop being a follower in that social network that you decide. As a user, you can always control your connections, eliminate content that no longer interests you and restrict who you share your information with, so it is convenient that you access and configure the privacy of your accounts.
Security Measures Applicable to the Processing of Personal Data.
- 1ª.- Risk: According to the data required of the users and depending on the activity of the Person in Charge of the Treatment, a Risk Analysis has been carried out regarding the treatment of the data, evaluating them, graduating them and taking those measures for an adequate protection and security.
- 3ª.- Security Document: ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN states that it has a Security Document, in accordance with the aforementioned Risk Analysis and the criteria and principles of Regulation (EU) 679/2016, regarding the protection of natural persons. regarding the treatment of Personal Data.
- – Protocols: ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN declares that it has and keeps updated a series of protocols and work processes in general and, in particular, regarding the management of Personal Data; Committing to disclose them among all those employees, staff and third parties with whom you work and have access to data. Likewise, ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN undertakes not to allow access or processing of files with personal data, to personnel who have not received a copy of said document.
- – Incident Registry: ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN states that it has an Incident Registry that complies with what is specified in the Security Document and the proactiveness principles of the Person in Charge of the Treatment, this Register being used by its personnel to report any incident related to the security of the information and personal data included in the files with personal data that they deal with.
- – Access Control: ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN states that it complies with the following measures regarding access control:
- Maintains an updated list of authorized users and accesses.
- It allows access only to authorized users according to the functions assigned to each of them.
- It establishes mechanisms that prevent access to data or resources with rights other than those authorized.
- Access permits are granted only by authorized personnel.
- – Identification and Authentication: ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN in its access to personal data maintains the following security measures regarding the identification and authentication of users who will have access to said data:
- The identification and authentication is personalized.
- There is a procedure for assigning and distributing passwords, which imposes the use of robust passwords. Passwords are stored in an unintelligible way.
- The passwords are confidential (only known by the user).
- Passwords are changed at least once every six months.
- 8º.- Support Management: ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN has adopted the following security measures regarding media with personal data:
- Maintains a media inventory.
- It has established a labeling system according to the inventory system that also allows to identify the type of information they contain.
- Stores the authorized supports in a restricted access area.
- It has established an authorization regime for the outputs of supports for its facilities, including outputs through e-mail.
- Adopts specific measures aimed at guaranteeing the confidentiality and security of personal data during transport and disposal of media.
- – Security Copies: ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN states that it has a backup system that guarantees the recovery of information if necessary, proving this system periodically with assiduity.
- 10ª.- Non-Automated Files: Regarding the documents with personal data to which ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN has access adopts the following measures:
- It keeps the documentation in filing cabinets, drawers or cabinets that have devices that hinder its opening.
- During the review or processing of documents, the person in charge of them must be diligent and guard it to avoid unauthorized access. Only authorized personnel have access to documents.
- If a documentation transfer occurs, security measures are adopted that prevent the loss or access by third parties to said documentation.
- 11th Personnel of third parties: ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN has duly communicated these obligations exposed to its personnel, ensuring compliance with the applicable regulations. Also, and by virtue of Regulation (EU) 679/2016, regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of Personal Data, all those responsible for processing on behalf of them have the appropriate contract for the treatment signed, where there is the commitment of the latter to comply with the same legal minimums and with the measures outlined by the Responsible for the Treatment in terms of management and protection in the processing of personal data.
We store the user’s personal data on secure servers, protected against the most common types of attacks located in Spain.
However, and since there is no invulnerable technology, the user must also put the means at their disposal to maintain the level of security of their data, through the use of robust passwords, the periodic modification of their passwords, avoiding using the same in diverse accounts as well as avoiding taking note of them in any physical or unencrypted medium.
ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN uses technologies appropriate to the current state of the art, to protect your personal data and information, striving for the strictest confidentiality and application of technical tools for technical and organizational information security (passwords, physical security, data encryption, etc.) they correspond in accordance with the applicable legislation, as well as keeping the security document updated with the regulatory measures established at all times.
Transfer of data to third parties.
ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties or organizations, with the exception that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of the service implies the need for a contractual relationship with suppliers of services in charge of the treatment. In the latter case, only the transfer of data to the third party will take place when ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN has the user’s consent and maintains a contractual relationship with the person in charge of the treatment that guarantees its confidentiality and compliance.
If ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN is required by the competent authorities, it may communicate personal information to respond to legal requirements, criminal investigation of possible illegal activity or claims that a content infringes the rights of third parties or protect the rights, property or safety of third parties. In such cases, ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN may communicate to the competent authorities personal information such as name and surname, city or province, postal code, telephone number, email address, user history and IP address.
Prohibition to users to transfer data from third parties.
ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN expressly prohibits the user from sharing, facilitating or transferring data of third parties to anyone, which may be obtained as a result of contact, interaction or browsing or consultation through this website, except if it could prove the express authorization of the user whose data it intends to transfer .
We remind users that when we talk about data we also talk about image files of people. The personal image is a data protected by regulations. No one can use it without the express consent of the person who appears in it.
As a user you acknowledge your responsibility by obliging yourself to hold ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN harmless from any possible claim, penalty, fine or sanction that may be required to be borne as a result of the breach by the user of the described duty.
Comments and social networks.
The data included in the form to make comments on this website may be read by third parties, and the name and other data may be read, when once a comment is approved. If you make comments on the website of ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN assumes the display of the comment and the data you use to assign such comment on its completion.
ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN actively works the channels in social networks with the main purpose of publishing and disseminating information about the services provided through the ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN website, interacting with users and serving as a channel of attention and social interaction.
In the event that you access this website using an application that connects a social network with this website, you are authorizing the social network to share some data with ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN. It is important that you know that if you have geolocated your accounts in social networks that information about your location when sharing networks will be visible to third parties with whom you share or share your information.
For more information about the method by which data is shared with social networks, we recommend that you check the privacy policies of each social network in question, as well as responsibly configure your profile in social media accounts and email applications to guarantee your privacy and security.
Date of last update: July 1, 2018.