ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN informs the user that if you browse this website or use the services we offer through it, you acquire, from the first moment, the condition of user and, therefore, these rules constitute a contract between ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN and the user regarding the use of this website in accordance with the applicable regulations of services of the information society and electronic commerce (Law 34/2002 LSSI-CE).
What does this imply?
That declares as a user to have read, understand and understand what is stated here.
That declares as user that all the information provided is true and accurate, without limitations, reservations or falsehoods; being solely responsible for the wrong, false or inaccurate statements.
That to be able to contact through this website, the user accepts expressly and in full the following Conditions of use and the Privacy and cookies policy in relation to the purpose of processing the data you choose to provide. The use and access to https://www.electricscooterbcn.com/ is free, notwithstanding the connection cost through the corresponding telecommunications network that provides you with access as a user.
Identity and owner of the web.
A & V S.L. is (although we can also use the trade name “ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN”), the owner of the service, owner and manager of the web.
A & V S.L., provided with N.I.F. B67199281 and address at Ali Bei Street, no. 104, local 2, 08013 Barcelona, e-mail hello @ electricscooterbcn. com.
ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN offers users access to the website and services of ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN (hereinafter, “Services”).
We provide this information because it is an important sign of trust to know who is responsible for this site and how the user can contact us and, in addition, because these conditions constitute a contract between ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN and the user regarding the use of this website in compliance with what is established in Law 34/2002 LSSI-CE.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
This is a contract.
The navigation on this website gives you, from the beginning, the status of user and will be considered express acceptance, voluntary and without reservations. If you decide not to accept these conditions you must refrain from accessing and / or using the content and services offered by ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN on this website.
You can trust the legality of this website.
All the legal texts of ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN have been written in legal compliance with the rules common to all EU countries and the quality standard in relation to consumers and the European framework for the management of consumer complaints.
Intellectual and industrial property
Who is the owner of the contents of this website?
The website https://www.electricscooterbcn.com/, the pages it comprises and the information or elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, all designs, texts, graphics, icons, buttons, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, information, sound and / or image files, designs, source code and object code, among others), as well as logos, trademarks, trade names or other distinctive signs, industrial or any other signs susceptible of industrial and commercial use (hereinafter, the “Content of the Website”) are protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, of which ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN is the owner or holds a license or authorization express for its use and public communication by the legitimate third party owners of the same for its incl use on this website.
The ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN logo, your trade name, and all other trademarks appearing on this Website (hereinafter, the “Registered Trademarks”) are registered and / or owned by ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN and / or third parties that have authorized ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN its use and public communication. No mention and no content on this Website may be construed as granting or granting, either by implication, occupation, derivation, assignment or in any other way, of a license or right over registered trademarks, except with prior authorization and written by ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN of said third party that is the owner of the Registered Trademarks.
These elements may not be validly and legitimately copied or distributed for commercial use, nor may they be modified or inserted in other websites without the prior express authorization of ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN.
What limits or authorizations do we establish when using the contents of this website?
ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN authorizes the user to view the content of this website, as well as to make private reproductions (simple download and storage activity in their computer systems), as long as the elements are intended for personal use only.
The user undertakes to use the service and contents in a diligent and correct manner, in accordance with the law, morality, public order and these terms and conditions, as well as not to use it to carry out illicit or criminal activities, that violate the rights of third parties or that violate any rule of the legal system.
In no case shall it be understood that authorization or any license is granted, nor that a waiver, transfer, total or partial assignment of said rights is made, nor that any right or expectation of right is granted without prior, explicit and written consent by part of ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN or of the legitimate holders thereof.
Specifically, the user is not authorized to proceed with the reproduction, total or partial reinterpretation, use, exploitation, distribution, alteration, dissemination, sale, for commercial purposes of the contents of this website without the prior express authorization of ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN or the owners. corresponding. Any use not previously authorized by ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
Links policy of this website.
What happens with the links published on this website?
This Website may contain links to other websites or quote the commercial name of collaborators who offer their services or products through this website and who in turn may be responsible holders of their own website to which the user decides to go ( hereinafter, “Linked Sites”).
ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN is not responsible in any way for the management, conditions of use, content, errors or possible contradictions of information that may be found in the websites owned by linked sites through this website as independent service providers.
If the user decides to visit any linked site, he recognizes and accepts that he does so at his own discretion and it is his exclusive responsibility to take all the necessary measures to protect himself against viruses and other destructive elements that may arise from them, being also aware that they will be applicable conditions of use established by the website in question. Likewise, you agree to exonerate ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN from any responsibility for possible infringements of intellectual or industrial property rights of the owners of the Linked Sites, of any responsibility for the technical availability of the linked websites, quality, reliability, accuracy and / or veracity. of the services, information, elements and / or contents that you can access as a user.
ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN does not recommend, promote or identify, nor guarantee, represent, sponsor or endorse any website linked or owned by third parties that may be commercially named by users in the offer of products through this website.
ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and, therefore, is not responsible directly or indirectly for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and / or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN.
ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN will only be responsible for the contents provided in the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the user considers that there is a Linked Site with illicit or inappropriate content, you must inform us at the email address rgpd @ electricscooterbcn. com without that in any case this communication entails the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
Rules of use, rights and exclusions of responsibility.
What are the user’s rights online?
- You have the right to know the identity of this company that owns this website.
- You have the right to clear, concise and updated information about the commercial offer of the service, so that, if you request a quote or information, at the time of contracting you can make a conscious decision about what you need to know about it.
- You have the right to know the expenses associated with contracting the service before hiring it.
- You have the right not to provide personal information that is not necessary for the operation in question.
- You have the right to the protection of your personal data, to be informed about the purpose and subsequent uses of personal data collected, as well as to access, modify and cancel your data when deemed necessary. In addition, you also have the right to the portability of your data, the limitation on processing and the right to be forgotten.
- You have the right to receive personalized attention by alternative means to email.
- You have the right to be informed – and consent to – the receipt of commercial information or advertising.
- You have the right to be informed of the use and purpose of cookies or other data storage devices, if any.
- You must do it exclusively for your personal and non-commercial use;
- It must not disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content, without authorization of the holders of intellectual and industrial property rights, which may fall on such information, element or content; nor information, element or content that violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally and in international treaties; nor that constitutes illicit or disloyal advertising, nor that it supposes a violation of the secrecy of the communications and the legislation of data of person character, neither photographs or any other type of representation or image of minors;
- You must not introduce or disseminate any false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content in a way that induces or may mislead other users who receive the information;
- Do not spread content or propaganda racist, xenophobic, pornographic, apology to terrorism or that violates human rights;
- You must not use this website to send unsolicited or expressly consented advertising;
- You must not impersonate other users;
- You must not use the Content of the Website to carry out illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities;
- You must not modify the Content of the Website;
- You must not remove or modify any mention or notification regarding the ownership of the copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property provision included in the Website Content.
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections, caused by errors in the lines and telecommunications networks or any other cause beyond the control of ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN.
- Illegitimate intromissions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate use of the web https://www.electricscooterbcn.com/ of ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN.
- For failing to meet the expectations of users in relation to the web and / or its features or content.
- Reception, collection, storage, dissemination, by users, of the contents, as well as their illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted uses or to public order.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the user’s browser or by the use of non-updated versions.
- The access of minors to the contents included in the Service.
- The unavailability, errors, access failures and lack of continuity of the Service.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions.
- The non-operability or problems in the email address provided by the User.
- The contents, information, opinions and statements of any User or of third persons or entities that communicate through the Service.
- The use that users may make of the Service’s materials, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights, confidential information, content of the Service or third parties.
- The performance of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising or infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image, of the rights of property and of any other nature belonging to a third party due to the transmission, diffusion, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
- The eventual loss of user data due to causes not attributable to the Service.
What is authorized and under what conditions?
As a user you must respect the theme and dynamics of the website, making appropriate use of the services and content, especially:
ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN authorizes you to view, download and print the Website Content always under the following conditions:
The user undertakes to hold ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN harmless from any possible claim, fine, penalty or sanction that may be required to be borne as a result of the User’s failure to comply with the aforementioned rules of use, reserving, in addition, ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN the right to request the compensation for damages that, where appropriate, correspond.
From what responsibilities do we exclude ourselves?
ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN does not guarantee the continued access, nor the correct visualization, download or use of the elements and information contained in the pages of this website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control or beyond its control, nor of those that are produced by the existence of computer viruses on the Internet.
ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN is not responsible for the information and stored content, by way of example but not limited to forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allow third parties to publish content independently on this website.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, to actively collaborate in the withdrawal, or in its case blocking, of all content that could affect or contravene the national or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order.
In the event that the user considers that there is any content on this website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify us immediately to the email address indicated at the beginning of this legal notice.
Privacy, data protection and cookies.
ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN, in compliance with the current Spanish regulations for the protection of personal data, as well as Regulation (EU) 679/2016, regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of Personal Data, guarantees the full compliance with the obligations laid down, as well as the implementation of the necessary security measures for adequate protection under the principle of proactive responsibility as Responsible for the Treatment.
For more information about the treatment of your data it is important that you read and know the Privacy and Cookies Policy of this website.
We collect personal data through the contact forms, as well as through profiles on social networks of ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN.
ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN may modify these conditions at any time, taking into account the evolution of this website and the contents it offers, reserving the right to modify, add or remove at any time and unilaterally some of the present conditions of use, if so consider it necessary, either for legal reasons, for technical reasons, or due to changes in the services provided or in the nature or disposition of the Website, without there being any obligation to notify or inform the user of said modifications, understanding as sufficient their publication on the website itself.
Likewise, ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN may impose limits on certain facilities and services or restrict its access to certain parts or the entire Website, without the need to notify it previously, and without incurring any liability, either for technical or security reasons, to prevent or prevent access unauthorized, loss or destruction of data, or when we consider, in our sole discretion, that you have breached these Conditions or any applicable laws or regulations.
We want to make clear that any modification will have effect with respect to users who use this website or contract through it after that modification. That is why, at the end of these conditions, the last update date will always be published, so that the changes introduced will be effective as of that date. The continued use of this site after the publication of any change in these conditions will be considered acceptance of them.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction.
ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN is headquartered in Spain, so these legal conditions have been drafted by virtue of Spanish legislation and applicable regulations of the European Union. In case of conflict, claims or complaints derived or related to your use of this Website will be subject to the aforementioned legislation, without prejudice to the principles that regulate the conflicts of laws applicable to each case.
The user accepts that any claims or complaints against ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN that arise or are related to the operation or use of this Website will be resolved by the court of competent jurisdiction located in Barcelona. If ELECTRICSCOOTERBCN is the one who has to make a claim, it will do so before the competent court of the consumer’s domicile or in Barcelona if it is a non-consumer legal or professional entity.
If you access this site from a location outside of Spain, you are responsible for complying with all applicable local and international laws.
Date of last update: July 1, 2018.